Centralized Configuration and Event Management
All redborder IPS probes are centrally managed from a redborder Manager. Based on a customized and secured CentOS 6.5 distribution, our web interface provides the following capabilities:
- System and Snort configuration based on Opscode Chef recipes.
- Multi domain hierarchical structure with administration roles.
- Top-N, Raw, Dahsboard and Cardinality views of the events.
- Event searching and filtering, event details view.
- Admin auditing.
- Big Data based technology.
While the Enterprise version of redborder IPS includes the capability to automatically create highly available scale out clusters, the Community version is functionally equivalent limited to a single node.
the symmetrical hashing and multi socket systems.