Real Time and Historical Vew of Traffic
redborder Flow uses exclusively the aggregated OLAP engine to store all its data, reducing its granularity when it becomes older. This depends on the environment and how the administrator configures it to work, but in general terms it will store aggregated data for 1 minute intervals in real time, and from there increase the interval to cope with years old data.
As a pure OLAP implementation, we provide the following capabilities to view the traffic:
- Multi domain hierarchical structure with administration roles.
- Outstanding user specific dashboards with many widgets available.
- Top-N, Raw, Compare and Cardinality views of the flows.
- Flow zooming, filtering and searching.
- Administration auditing.
- Big Data based technology.
While the Enterprise version of redborder Flow includes the capability to automatically create highly available scale out clusters, the Community version is functionally equivalent limited to a single node.
Article is closed for comments.