With redborder LIVE Service you can benefit from your own redborder Enterprise Manager deployed in the Cloud, protecting your infrastructure in a secure and reliable way. You will get all the core features of our redborder Enterprise platform without the need of investing on additional infrastructure, with a cloud service tailored to your network size and requirements.
Redborder LIVE service licensing is based on a combination of the following: the volume of data ingested by the platform, the amount of historic data you want to store and the visualization range for the indexed data.
For more information about the available Plans and Prices check Redborder LIVE pricing.
Redborder LIVE service provides you the main core features that you can find in our redborder Enterprise cybersecurity platoform.
Check Redborder Products & Features article to know what features in redborder products.
Accesing to redborder LIVE service
In order to access to the redborder LIVE service you will need first a LIVE account and a valid LIVE service license:
- If you don't have a LIVE account you will need to create your own by accessing the Signup feature using https://live.redborder.com
- By registering to LIVE you will get a free TRIAL license that you can use to access the service. If your TRIAL license has expired you will need to obtain a valid license to gain access to the service.
If you have a valid LIVE account and LIVE license, login first into live.redborder.com and click into LIVE service frame of the Welcome page. You will automatically be redirected to your LIVE service instance. A screen similar to the following should appear:
Connecting Sensors and devices to redborder LIVE
To start using redborder to monitor and protect your network you will need first to connect your infrastructure to redborder LIVE. Using our redborder Client Proxy Sensor you can do this connection in a secure and reliable way.
Redborder LIVE allows you to:
- Monitor and analyse the traffic of your network connecting your existing servers, applications, network devices and sensors
- Monitor the status and resources of your infrastructure using snmp protocol
- Monitor the device location on your wireless networks throuh the use of wifi Sensors *
- Deploy, manage and connent redborder Intrusion Sensor
- Monitor and analyze social media information using Social Sensors **
* Compatible with Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE). More brands coming soon.
** Compatible with Twitter API
To know how to install a Client Proxy and start conecting sensors, refer to Getting Data into LIVE and Client Proxy Installation and redborder Live Registration
Together with your LIVE license subscription you will get a Standard redborder Support Service. In order to make use of the Standard Support Service, you should use the email account you used to register into redborder LIVE.
Please, visit Using the redborder support center section to know how to use our support service.