- Accesing to redBorder Visualizer Service
- Connecting Sensors and Devices to redBorder Visualizer
- Technical Support
With redBorder Visualizer Service you can benefit from your own redborder Enterprise Manager Traffic and Infrastructure monitoring features deployed in the Cloud, sending your data in a secure and reliable way. You will get all the traffic and infrastructure features of our redborder Enterprise platform without the need of investing on additional infrastructure, with a cloud service tailored to your network size and requirements.
Redborder Visualizer service licensing is based on a combination of the following: the volume of data ingested by the platform, the amount of historic data you want to store and the visualization range for the indexed data.
To monitor and analyse traffic of your network devices, you will need to connect your infrastructure to the cloud using our Client Proxy product.
For more information about the available Plans and Prices check Redborder Visualizer pricing.
Redborder Visualizer service provides you the traffic and infrastructure monitoring features that you can find in our redborder Enterprise cybersecurity platform.
Check Redborder Products & Features article to know what features in redborder products.
Accesing to redBorder Visualizer Service
In order to access to the redborder Visualizer service you will need first a LIVE account and a valid Visualizer service license:
- If you don't have a LIVE account you will need to create your own by accessing the Signup feature.
- By registering to LIVE you will get a free TRIAL license that you can use to access the service. If your TRIAL license has expired you will need to obtain a valid license to gain access to the service.
If you have a valid LIVE account and Visualizer license, login first into live.redborder.com and click into Visualizer service frame of the Welcome page. You will automatically be redirected to your Visualizer service instance. A screen similar to the following should appear:
* In this first initial screen data is not shown because there are still no sensors connected
Connecting Sensors and Devices to redBorder Visualizer
To start using redborder to monitor your network you will need first to connect your infrastructure to redborder LIVE. Using our redborder Client Proxy Sensor you can do this connection in a secure and reliable way.
Redborder Visualizer allows you to:
- Monitor and analyse the traffic of your network connecting your existing servers, applications, network devices and sensors
- Monitor the status and resources of your infrastructure using snmp protocol
To know how to install a Client Proxy and start connecting sensors, refer to Getting Data into LIVE and Client Proxy Installation and redborder Live Registration
Together with your Visualizer license subscription you will get a Standard redborder Support Service. In order to make use of the Standard Support Service, you should use the email account you used to register into redBorder Live.
Please, visit Using the redBorder Support Center section to know how to use our support service.
Article is closed for comments.