What's in this guide?
In this article you will find a quick guide on how to share dashboards with other users or domains in a redBorder manager.
1. First, after logging into the redBorder manager with your corresponding user, you must go to the Devices online section and click on the configuration icon corresponding to the dashboard that you want to share.
2. To share the selected dashboard with other users, you must click on the Add icon and select the corresponding users that appear in the box.
3. To add one or several domains to the selected dashboard, you must perform the same procedure previously done but in the "Dashboard domains" section.
4. Once you have added the corresponding users and domains, you can modify their Edit permissions:
5. When you have completed the entire process, it will suffice to save the changes for them to take effect.
To learn how to make Dashboards from the beginning you can visit the following article.
Article is closed for comments.