What's in this guide?
In this article you will find a quick guide on how to convert a dashboard in a report. This process will be done in a redBorder manager.
1. First (as you saw in the tutorial of Share Dashboards with Other Users and Domains), after logging into the redBorder manager with your corresponding user, you must go to the Devices online section and click on the configuration icon corresponding to the dashboard that you want to covert in a report.
2. Then you must click on the Convert to report option, accept the confirmation message, and you will have the report ready.
3. Finally, if you access the Reports section in the redBorder manager, you can check the entire list of reports that you have previously added.
To learn how to make Dashboards from the beginning you can visit the following article.
What is Next?
- How to Configure a Report
- Share Dashboards with Other Users or Domains
- Visualization, Dashboards and Reporting Capabilities
- List of Sample redBorder Dashboards
Article is closed for comments.